"The Stories of the Star Women Who Lived in Susukino - A Little B…

페이지 정보

작성자 ulP1OA 댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-10-21 17:54

본문

A few days before my first day at work, I had already greeted the hostesses who were working there.

Some of the hostesses were wondering, "Why can I (the author) become a mama?"

Why can't I (the working hostess) become a mama?"

I could tell from the expressions on their faces that the hostesses were thinking the same thing.

Susukino is a battlefield for women.

I vowed to myself that I would be proud of myself and not worry about what people said to me because I wasn't a mama by choice, but was recruited to become a mama.

It's a world where sales are everything, so I was only thinking about being the top in sales.

The many potted Phalaenopsis orchids made the store even more gorgeous, and my first day ended without a hitch.

No matter what people said behind my back, I thought I would be recognized if I increased sales.

The black-clad staff made "mama drinks" for me, who can't drink alcohol, and poured honey lemon, sports drinks, and afternoon tea into small, thin Baccarat liqueur glasses (the image is a small version of a champagne glass) on a daily basis.

When a customer offered a drink, saying "You can have one for mama too," a man in black would quickly bring a "mama drink." The drink was chosen in a color that definitely didn't look like juice. No one knew what I was drinking. No one asked such a rude question as "What is mama drinking?" The price was 2,000 yen for a small glass. Looking back now, I laugh at how expensive it was. During the bubble era, high-end clubs were booming. The battle between number 1 and number 2 was a smile on the outside, but a fierce battle behind the scenes. Even if they were smiling inside the bar, once they left, they would say "Hmph!" to each other. Every day, I went around to all the tables, greeting the customers, and even if I couldn't drink alcohol when I was seated, I would say, "I'll have the same thing as the customer," make a whiskey and water mix, empty the bottle, and fill a new bottle.

This is because it increases the sales of the hostess in charge.

However, if a hostess who can't read the atmosphere is assigned, she will say, "I'll have a beer," even though the bottle is almost empty.

In such cases, I would kick the hostess's leg as hard as I could under the table to make her notice.

(Empty the bottle! Notice!)

Now that I think about it, I was young and could do it.

The club was full of beautiful women.

The customers were diverse, from company leaders to yakuza bosses.

I'm usually a quiet and shy person.

However, when I start working, my personality changes and I become able to converse with customers skillfully.

So when I got home, I would get so tired that I would just throw off my kimono and collapse.

Then, one day, during business hours, an incident occurred.

-The story continues-

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.